Online Fashion & Interior Courses
From Classroom to the Industry, Style and strategy, ideas, celebrity endorsements, leadership, business and media – curated smart talks for students of Fashion and Interior Design from the Voice of Fashion.
- Interior for Future
- DESIGN INFLUENCE
- INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
- BRIDAL FASHION AND INDIAN COUTURE
- Styling and Presentation
Interior Design in the 21st Century:
- How to design for social change and impact for the society of which you are a part.
- A career in architecture is about psychology of the customer as much as it is about space, form, material and location. India’s top architects share how to crack this code.
- The explosion in product design in Asia has opened numerous careers avenues for creative minds: how to choose internships, look for a job that keeps you engaged and set up a brand that merges functionality with form.
- How to create interior designs that signify Indian heritage in architecture, yet are modern and meaningful to live in.
- Architecture and design beyond malls and markets: why hospital design or designing for old age homes is going to be a part of the future of interiors.
- Understanding colour, theme, building material, recycling and ecological safety and goodness- from India’s most thoughtful design leaders.
- How pop culture, multinational influences and collaborations can influence your fashion creations and commercial viability.
- Product, pattern, pricing & platform- how to beat a formula or cloning and create a strong brand that reflects who you are and who you want to create for.
- The skills you need to work with the hand loom industry and weavers to create one-of-a-kind products that can be a part of global-local fashion.
- How to create bridges of learning and working with India’s exceptional karigars for an artisanal Indian brand.
- Top cherry-picking if you must design your career in the Indian luxury market. Brand solutions, advertising, visual merchandising, representing international labels and luxury houses are just some.
- How to find alternative jobs at fashion weeks that involve creative impetus, sketching, planning and management, problem solving and digital media.
- Amplify your knowledge and job potential by understanding retail trends in India as well as abroad, and positioning your work to sync with the dynamic market needs.
- The business of Modern Indian weddings: how to create a couture signature, find the right customers base, set up a studio and straddle the many worlds between exhibitions, shows and promotions.
- Working on a Hindi film as a costume designer. The unique learning experience of Padmaavat as a costume history lesson.
- Technology, craft, commercial acumen and understanding the pulse of the rapidly changing millennial customers are the key forces to create a thriving model of bridal couture.
- Why creating the most glamorous red-carpet dressing and luxurious cocktail garments is first and foremost about and design innovation.
- The image building machinery behind a bridal designer’s success needs the right campaigns, the right shows and the important connect between couture and pret.
- Why it is important to find the right celebrity to endorse your designs and the value of Bollywood dressing for a designer.
- There are many kinds of stylists in India – for magazines, advertising campaigns, personal events, celebrities and films. What kind do you want to be? All your how-to questions get answered here.
- Styling is not about product placement. It is about promoting multiple brands at once: the person you are working with and the fashion and design label that has hired you. Get it right by the professional tips here.
- Working with Bollywood celebrities is a tightrope. Here is how to train, find internships and understand the world of celebrity glamour.